Backed by InterNACHI
International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
If your participating inspector misses anything, We'll buy your home back.
And now for the “fine print”:
- It's valid for home inspections performed for home buyers and home sellers by participating InterNACHI® Certified Professional Inspectors® only.
- The home must be listed for sale with a licensed real estate agent.
- The Guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected, per InterNACHI's Residential Standards of Practice.
- The Guarantee will be honored for 90 days after closing.
- InterNACHI® will pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
Visit this important FAQ Page.
More Legal Terms: www.nachi.org/buy-legal (Please read these binding legal terms carefully.)
For tiny house "fine print," visit: www.nachi.org/buytinyhouse
For Real Estate Professionals: Find out how promoting participating InterNACHI® Certified Professional Inspectors® can help you and your home-buying and home-selling clients: www.nachi.org/buy-re-pros.htm
Forum Selection: The exclusive venue for any litigation arising out of InterNACHI’s Buy-Back Guarantee Program shall be in Boulder, Colorado. Any person who brings an action against InterNACHI® waives a trial by jury and agrees to pay InterNACHI’s attorney’s fees, expenses, and costs if InterNACHI® prevails.